This is a vital first step for anyone contemplating an initial career direction, a mid-life career change, a change in occupation due to a disability or a return to work goal. Such an assessment examines which occupations best suit a client's abilities, interests and personality.
AREAS OF ASSESSMENT INCLUDE:
- Career Development
- Special needs
- Learning style(s)
- Work habits and behaviours
- Personal and social skills
- Values and attitudes towards work
- Work tolerances
PURPOSE OF VOCATIONAL ASSESSMENTS:
- Testing that is specific and unique to each person.
- To ensure a client's ability to set realistic goals based on test results that demonstrate personal strengths, capabilities and interests.
CLIENT EXPERIENCES FOLLOWING CAREERSTREAMS TESTING:
- Increased career search motivation.
- An optimistic outlook towards their future.
- Ability to say what they CAN DO.
- Enthusiastically able to set and meet meaningful short and long term career goals.
- Improved self-esteem and self-confidence.
- TRANSFERABLE SKILLS ANALYSIS
- COMPREHENSIVE TRANSFERABLE SKILLS ANALYSIS
- LABOUR MARKET SURVEY
- EMPLOYMENT SEARCH SKILLS BUILDING (ESSB) / (1 & 4 WEEK)
- EMPLOYABILITY ASSESSMENT
- VOCATIONAL & PSYCHO-VOCATIONAL ASSESSMENTS
- COMPREHENSIVE VOCATIONAL & PSYCHO-VOCATIONAL ASSESSMENTS